I had so much fun chatting with Adeola on her "Conversations with Creatives" podcast. Head over to her website to listen to the whole episode as we talk about the struggles of starting over and how to make it work.
Thank you so much Adeola for making me do this! It was an eye opening experience.
We chat about a range of topics including:
- Re-starting your business from scratch in a new location
- The importance of the "Know Like Trust" factor
- How the fear zone often equals our growth zone
- Why mindset and affirmations are important
- How to excel in spite of fear
- The imposter syndrome trap
I listened to this interview a year later and I found myself taking notes - lol. It's a great chat for anyone who struggles with fear, imposter syndrome, the inner critic or lack of self value.
Here's the link to the podcast interview again. Hope you find it helpful. 🙂